The latest OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 9R starts rolling out. The new OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update for the OnePlus 9R adds the Bitmoji AOD feature along with July 2021 security patch.
The OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus 9R is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) in a phase-wise manner and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 9R to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 manually with the below method.
The new OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update for the OnePlus 9R brings many changes (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for the OnePlus 9R from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 184.108.40.206.
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Features and Changelogs –
- Optimized the overheating control management of third-party apps
- Optimized the experience of Quick Reply in some scenarios
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.07
- Updated GMS package to 2021.06
- Fixed known issue
- Ambient Display
- Newly added the screenshot feature for AOD
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed by Snapchat & Bitmoji, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
- This method is only for the OnePlus 9R.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA link – Download
- OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Full ROM for OnePlus 9R – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Update on OnePlus 9R
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from the setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on the open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 OTA on the OnePlus 9R by typing the below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes, and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus 9R into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA update file on your OnePlus 9R.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for the safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 126.96.36.199 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 9R (OTA + Full ROM). Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.