Today we provide you the direct link to Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool Latest Version. ADB is a command line tool that sends terminal commands to your phone from your computer via USB. Google also provides Android SDK that contains ADB and Fastboot files, but for that need to download the 500MB files, and the process will take so much time. Also, Installing ADB and Fastboot driver are little complicated with that, but we share the easiest way to install ADB and Fastboot on your PC. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool Latest Version from below.
Most of the rooting or unlocking process needs ADB and Fastboot drivers. So if you want to unlock your phone bootloader, want to install TWRP Recovery on your device or want to flash custom kernels then you need ADB and Fastboot drivers. You can Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool Latest Version which is only about 2MB in size and installed within minutes.
What is ADB and Fastboot and Why we need it?
Android Debug Bridge (ADB) allows you to send commands to your Android device through a terminal or command-line interface such as Windows Command Prompt over USB. While Fastboot allows you to flash images or to modify your phone’s firmware to your Android device. They both serve different functions, but they can be installed with relative ease at the same time, so it’s helpful to have both. If you want to root or want to unlock bootloader or want to tweak your phone then you need ADB and Fastboot tool to be installed on your PC. We share the easiest way to install ADB and Fastboot on your PC. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool Latest Version from below.
- Easily Install ADB and Fastboot with a simple to use installer
- Lightweight, total installation around 2 MB in size
- Your device is plugged into your computer
- USB Debugging must be enabled. You can find it under Developer Options
- USB Drivers of your device must be installed on your computer. Otherwise it won’t recognizing your device.
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool Latest Version
Setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows PC
1) Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot from above and run setup.exe as an administrator.
2) Follow the on-screen instructions and select the location you would like to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot. (choose to install it to the Desktop)
3) After the Installation has completed you can select to start Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
4) After successful installation of Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC, open it by holding shift key + right key on the installation folder and click on open command window here
5) Now you can see a command window, with the command window open you can now issue ADB and Fastboot commands to your device.
6) To check if ADB and Fastboot is working place below command. If it returns value, it works properly otherwise check your device driver.
7) Done! you successfully install ADB and Fastboot on your PC. If you are using Macbook check below method to use setup ADB and fastboot on Mac.
Setup ADB and Fastboot on Mac
1) Download Android zip file and extract it on the desktop.
2) Open Terminal on Mac by Pressing Command + Spacebar key to open Spotlight search and type ‘Terminal’ on that.
3) Type ‘cd Desktop/Android’ on Terminal.
4) Drag ADB-Install-Mac.sh file on Terminal and press Enter.
5) If it will ask for your password, enter your login password and it will install ADB and Fastboot on Mac.
6) Done! you successfully installed ADB and Fastboot on Mac.
How to Uninstall ADB and Fastboot
Uninstalling ADB and Fastboot is very simple. All you have to delete Android folder created on your PC or the directory where ADB and Fastboot installed.
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool Latest Version and install ADB and fastboot drivers on your PC. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.