The latest OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 for OnePlus Nord CE 5G starts rolling out. The new OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update for OnePlus Nord CE 5G brings system and camera improvements. Download OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus Nord CE 5G from below.
The OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus Nord CE 5G is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) in a phase-wise manner and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update manually with the below method.
The new OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G brings many changes (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G from below.
- Optimized overheating control management
- Improved the stability and fixed known bugs
- Improved the image clarity and stability
- Improved the white balance consistency for better imaging uniformity
- Improved the imaging quality of Nightscape
- This method is only for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus Nord CE 5G
- OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 OTA update for OnePlus Nord CE 5G – Download
- OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Full ROM for OnePlus Nord CE 5G – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 Update on OnePlus Nord CE 5G
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from the setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on the open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 OTA on the OnePlus Nord CE 5G by typing the below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes, and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus Nord into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 OTA update file on your device.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for the safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 220.127.116.11 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for OnePlus Nord CE 5G (OTA + Full ROM). Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.