Here we share a direct link to Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 Firmware Update. The new Android 10 update for ZenFone Max M2 is an AOSP-based Android 10 beta update and rolling out via OTA which brings all Android 10 features along with several new features, UI enhancements, and February 2020 Security update. Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 WW-17.2018.2002.29 Firmware Update from below.
The Android 10 update for Asus ZenFone Max M2 is an Incremental update that rolls out in a phase-wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) which comes with build number 17.2018.2002.29. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 17.2018.2002.29 OTA to update it manually with the below method. Download ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 firmware update file from below.
We provide you the Asus ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 OTA zip which you can flash on your device. You can check for the by going to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update. Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 Firmware Update from below.
- This method is only for the Asus ZenFone Max M2 (ZB632KL) For WW SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 Firmware Update
- Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 FOTA (Full OTA) – Download
How to Install Android 10 on Asus ZenFone Max M2
- Download the files from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
- Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
- Now select the update.zip file.
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
- First, enable the USB debugging option from setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC.
- Download ZenFone Max M2 v17.2018.2002.29 FOTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install Android 10 OTA on Asus ZenFone Max M2 by typing below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
This is the easiest way to Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 Firmware Update and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.