Latest Android 10 based MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Mi 8 starts rolling. The MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update for Mi 8 is based on Android 10 and bring all MIUI 11 features like improved UI design, Dynamic Clock on the lock screen, creative always-on display, dynamic video wallpapers, Quick replies, among other things. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8 is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Mi 8 from below to Update Mi 8 to Android 10 manually.
The new update is MIUI 126.96.36.199.QEAMIXM and soon will be released and available for all users. You can Download Mi 8 MIUI 188.8.131.52.QEAMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM for Mi 8 from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi 8. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 OTA for Mi 8 (MIUI 22.214.171.124 to MIUI 126.96.36.199) – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM for Mi 8 – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM for Mi 8 – Download
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Mi 8 –
To install MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Mi 8 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 11 Recovery ROM for Mi 8 from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 11 Fastboot ROM for Mi 8 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 11 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
If you want to update Mi 8 to Android 10 based MIUI 11, then you can follow the above process. Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8 and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.