The latest Android 11 based OxygenOS open beta 2 update for the OnePlus 6/6T starts rolling out. The update brought over all the new Android 11 features to the devices, along with a new UI, Game Space, camera improvements, new Ambient Display options, and more. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6/6T from below.
The OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6/6T is rolling out via OTA only for users who are still on OBT builds. You can Update Oneplus 6/6T to Android 11 manually with the below method.
The new Android 11 based OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6/6T brings many changes (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the Open Beta 2 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download Android 11 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6/6T from below.
- Optimized the overheating control management of third-party apps
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Fixed the issue of captured images can’t be saved
- Enhanced the connectivity of 5G Wi-Fi
- This method is only for the OnePlus 6/6T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6/6T
- OxygenOS Open beta 2 update for OnePlus 6 – Full ROM, OTA
- OxygenOS Open Beta 2 ROM for OnePlus 6T – Full ROM, OTA
How to Install Android 11 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6/6T
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from the setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS open beta OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on the open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS open beta 2 OTA on the OnePlus 6 series by typing the below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes, and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS open beta 2 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus 6 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install the OTA update file on your OnePlus 6.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for the safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6/6T. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.