The latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for Redmi Note 9S starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings the July 2021 security patch to the device. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9S.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9S is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. The update is rolling out via OTA but you can download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Redmi Note 9S from below.
You can Download Redmi Note 9S MIUI 220.127.116.11.RJWMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9S from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 9S. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9S
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA for Redmi Note 9S – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 9S – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 9S – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 9S –
To install MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Redmi Note 9S download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Android 11 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 9S from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Android 11 Fastboot for Redmi Note 9S for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9S and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.