The latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for POCO F3 starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings MIUI enhancements and many other features. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3 is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 188.8.131.52 for POCO F3 from below.
You can Download POCO F3 MIUI 184.108.40.206.RKHMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for POCO F3 from below.
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- This Firmware file is only for POCO F3. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA for POCO F3 – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM for POCO F3 – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for POCO F3 – Download
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on POCO F3 –
To install MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for POCO F3 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 12.5 Recovery ROM for POCO F3 from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 12.5 fastboot ROM for POCO F3 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3 and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.