The latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for Mi 11X starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings lots of new features and fixes bugs. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM for Mi 11X.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM for Mi 11X is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Mi 11X from below.
You can Download Mi 11X MIUI 22.214.171.124.RKHINXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM for Mi 11X from below.
Mi 11X MIUI 188.8.131.52 Changelogs:
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- This Firmware file is only for Mi 11X. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM for Mi 11X
- Mi 11X MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA update – Download
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM for Mi 11X – Download
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for Mi 11X – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM on Mi 11X –
To install MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for Mi 11X download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Android 11 ROM for Mi 11X from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Fastboot ROM for Mi 11X for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM for Mi 11X and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.