Today we discuss How To Install Google Play Store On HarmonyOS 2.0. Huawei recently released HarmonyOS 2.0 that offers cross-device communication and promises many features for performance and security. HarmonyOS 2.0 has already been rollout to many Huawei devices. But when you flash HarmonyOS 2.0 ROM, you won’t see any Play Store app in it.
As there are no Google Play services and Play store on HarmonyOS, many users are confused about whether they should shift to HarmonyOS or not. You can’t use Play services or Google’s apps, such as Gmail, Google Maps, and YouTube. Also, you won’t be able to install any apps on your device from Play Store officially. However, you can sideload Android apps or even Install Google Playstore on HarmonyOS 2.0 devices easily.
How to Install Google Play Store On HarmonyOS 2.0
The initial version of HarmonyOS 2.0 does not come with Google apps and services. If you are looking for Gapps on your HarmonyOS 2.0 ROM, then you can follow one of the below-mentioned methods.
Method 1: Using OurPlay
OurPlay app perfectly solves all the needs of GMS installation on Huawei devices running on HarmonyOS. If you are upgrading to HarmonyOS, you can easily Install Gapps On HarmonyOS 2.0 by installing a simple app named OurPlay, which contains all Google apps and you can install any app with a single click. OurPlay App works perfectly on HarmonyOS 2.0. Download the OurPlay app from below to install Playstore on HarmonyOS.
- Download OurPlay app for HarmonyOS and install it on your device.
- Open the app and tap on the “Green” button and grant the necessary permissions.
- Once you’re on the OurPlay page, it’ll automatically start downloading Google Play Store app.
- Now, tap on the Google Play Store app icon within the Ourplay app and sign in to your existing Google account.
Method 2: Using Googleifier
Googlefier lets you easily install Google apps on Huawei devices running on Harmony OS. During the installation process, Googlefier will first replace your existing backup app and restore LZPlay, which is the GMS installation app. Googlefier will install all basic services on your device. The Googlefier app currently supports only Huawei/Honor phones running EMUI 10. It may or may not work on Harmony OS.
- First, download Googlefier for Harmony OS and install it on your device.
- After installation, open the app and gives the app all required permissions.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. The app will then replace the existing backup app and restore LZPlay.
- Now, sign in to your Google account when asking, and you are good to go.
- Once you install Google Play Store on Harmony OS, you can uninstall the Googlefier app from your phone.
Method 3: Using Google Installer
The quickest way to install Google services on HarmonyOS 2.0 is to Install Google Installer 3.0 on the device. This process doesn’t need root and easily Installs Google Play Store On HarmonyOS 2.0. Download the below file to Install Google Play services On HarmonyOS 2.0.
- First, Download Google installer v3.0 apk from above and save it on your device.
- Now enable the Unknown Sources. To enable Unknown Sources, go to phone settings –> Additional Setting and enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now open the file manager and browse for the GoogleInstaller.apk file.
- To install Google Installer on your phone just click on apk and run the file.
- Open the Google Installer app after the installation is complete.
- Now click on the blue button. This will install all the Google play services on your device.
- Done! This will Install Google Play Store and Play Services On HarmonyOS 2.0.
- Reboot your device after installing Google Play services.
Wrapping Up: Get Google Play services on HarmonyOS
So this is the complete guide Download Gapps for HarmonyOS 2.0 and how to manually Install Google Play Store On HarmonyOS 2.0 devices. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.