Today we share How to Download Pixel Launcher 2.0 on your Android Device. Only a few days forth the release of Google’s newest version of Android, users can now Download Pixel Launcher 2.0 and take full advantage of the wide range of features that the new Oreo Launcher provides.
The popular developer, AmirZ has known also for the rootless port of the original Pixel Launcher has yet again surprised all of us enthusiasts with his second iteration, and this time he brings about the newest Android Oreo features in his launcher. You can Download Pixel Launcher 2.0 on your Android Device from below.
Before we begin, following are the list of new features that the Pixel Launcher 2.0 will allow you to do, check it out!
- QSB with transparent rectangle, Google Pill and Date/Weather
- Different colours of notification dots
- Filter Google Wallpapers and Voice Search from the apps list
- Use Google Wallpapers to select a wallpaper when available
- Device profiles, margins, icon counts
- Disabled partner customization like Motorola’s 4 columns
- Google Now feed on the left of the normal workspace
- Google Calendar app icon with the date
- Pull down for notifications for Nougat devices
- Oreo theme backported to older OS versions with Pixel Blue accent colour
- Notification dots backported to Marshmallow
- Automatically prompts for notification access so you won’t have to dig through settings menus
- Fix Android 8 checks so Nexus devices can use all new features
- Show icon shapes on Android 8 without developer settings enabled
- Pressing the date widget opens the default calendar app
- Keyboard properly closes when returning to the home screen from any app
- Symmetrical hotseat
- Filter Google Now Launcher from the apps list
- Pinch to overview
- Samsung Secure Folder compatibility
- Backport of circle icons
Phew, that’s a load of features in a mere APK file, right! Now, if and when you’re ready, read on to find how you can Download Pixel Launcher 2.0 on your Android Device and make the most out of your Android Nougat or Marshmallow device!
Download Pixel Launcher 2.0 on your Android Device
- Download Pixel Launcher 2.0 for Android: Download (GitHub)
- Make sure you don’t have any other previous versions of the Pixel Launcher installed on your Android phone.
- Download the APK file attached above, and transfer it onto your non-pixel device.
- Locate it on your phone, and tap on it.
- If prompted, head over to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources, and check the box.
- Return back, and once again tap on the APK file. This time it should allow you to install it.
- Tap on ‘Next‘, and finally ‘Install‘.
- Voila! Ensure you set the Pixel Launcher 2.0 as your default.
If you have had any issues throughout the procedure, then feel free to leave us a query down below.