Good news for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite users, Xiaomi starts rolling out the Stable Android 10 update for Mi A2 Lite. The update is a stable build and available as version 184.108.40.206 QDLMIXM. The update brings Android 10 to Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and brings the latest security patch. Follow the below guide to Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Firmware.
The Stable Android 10 update for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite brings all Android 10 features and brings the latest security patch. Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 220.127.116.11 Android 10 Firmware from below to Update Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to Stable Android 10.
The new update is MIUI 18.104.22.168 QDLMIXM and soon will be released and available for all users. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite v22.214.171.124 QDLMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download Android 10 Global V126.96.36.199.QDLMIXM for Mi A2 Lite from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked.
Download Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Firmware
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Global ROM v188.8.131.52 QDLMIXM – Download
How to Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite –
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 11 Recovery ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 11 Fastboot ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 11 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite brings all Android 10 features and will soon be available for all via OTA but if you’re the impatient type then you could follow the above procedure to Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Firmware and install manually. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.