The latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Mi 11 Lite 5G starts rolling out via OTA. The update improve system stability and bring the August 2021 security patch. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G is a stable version that can be flashed via Recovery or Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Mi 11 Lite 5G from below.
You can Download Mi 11 Lite 5G MIUI 184.108.40.206.RKIMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G from below.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to August 2021. Increased system security.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi 11 Lite 5G. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has charged at least 50-60% to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Mi 11 Lite 5G MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G – Download
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Mi 11 Lite 5G –
To install MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for Mi 11 Lite 5G download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.