The latest Android 11 based MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for Redmi K20 Pro starts rolling out via OTA. The update is based on Android 11 and brings lots of new features, improvements, and June 2021 Security patches. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can download MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Redmi K20 Pro from below.
You can Download Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168.RKFINXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro from below.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- Fix: Lock screen notification animations froze after the device was unlocked using face data
- Fix: Notifications flashed in some cases
- Fix: Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Fix: Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi K20 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA update for Redmi K20 Pro – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM for Redmi K20 Pro – Download (Mi Pilot Only)
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM for Redmi K20 Pro – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM on Redmi K20 Pro –
To install MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for Redmi K20 Pro download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 12.5 ROM for Redmi K20 Pro from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Fastboot ROM for Redmi K20 Pro for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.