The latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for POCO M3 Pro starts rolling out via OTA. The update improves system stability and bring June security patch. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can download MIUI 220.127.116.11 for POCO M3 Pro from below.
You can Download POCO M3 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168.RKSINXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro from below.
- This Firmware file is only for POCO M3 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro
- POCO M3 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA update – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM for POCO M3 Pro – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM for POCO M3 Pro – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM on POCO M3 Pro –
To install MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for POCO M3 Pro download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Recovery ROM for POCO M3 Pro from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Fastboot ROM for POCO M3 Pro for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.