The latest May security patch update for Mi A2 starts rolling out via OTA. The update is based on Android 10 and brings a few improvements and fixes bugs. Follow the below guide to Download Mi A2 Global Stable V188.8.131.52 ROM.
The update is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download Mi A2 v11.0.26 from below to update it manually.
You can Download Mi A2 184.108.40.206.QDIMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download Mi A2 Global Stable V220.127.116.11 ROM from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi A2. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Mi A2 Global Stable V18.104.22.168 ROM
How to Install Download Mi A2 Global Stable V22.214.171.124 ROM –
To install the May security patch update on Mi A2 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download recovery ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Fastboot ROM for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash the ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.