PUBG is the most popular battle royale game which is installed over 100 million smartphones. Till now PUBG supports only high-end smartphones but you don’t have to worry about playing it in the low-end device as Game Developers announced the lighter version of the app PUBG Mobile Lite which is compatible with even more devices and optimized for devices with less RAM without compromising the gameplay experience
PUBG Lite developed with Unreal Engine 4 to run on lower-end hardware. The game weighs just 30MB in size and supports devices with 1 GB RAM and devices running on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich and later. The game comes with a smaller map made for 40 players. Check Download and Install PUBG Lite in India Before Official Launch.
The Lite version is currently available for download in the Philippines for now. However, Tencent said in a statement. “We are currently testing out the LITE version of PUBG Mobile and optimizing it for Indian networks and devices, post successful testing we will release it in India in the near future.”
PUBG Vs PUBG LITE (Requirement and Changes)
- The maximum number of players in a battle royale match has been reduced to 40 from 100 in PUBG Mobile Lite
- PUBG Mobile Lite weighs just 30MB initially (and 250MB of game data) as compared to the 2GB file size of the PUBG Mobile
- The lite version works on smartphones running Android 4.0.3+, the older version needs minimum Android 5.1
- The PUBG Mobile Lite supports devices with 1 GB RAM instead of 2 GB RAM
- In PUBG Mobile Lite Arcade mode isn’t added.
- In PUBG Lite maps are now a bit smaller only 2×2 KM’s
Download and Install PUBG Lite in India Before Official Launch
The lite version of the game is available for download only in the Philippines but there is a way to Play PUBG Lite in India or any other Country even before It launch. You need to Download PUBG Lite apk and a VPN app. If you Install PUBG Mobile Lite on your device, it will force stop. So, for it to work properly, you will have to install a VPN app and set the location to the Philippines.
- Download PUBG Mobile Lite Play Store Link – Download (Works only in the Philippines)
- Download PUBG Lite apk – Download (apk+obb)
- Either Download APKPure app to install xapk file or downloaded the above xapk file and rename the “xapk” extension into “zip” after that, extract the zip file and you’ll have both apk file and obb file.
- Now Install PUBG Mobile Lite APK on your smartphone
- Download any VPN that has a server in Philippines location from playstore. [Try Hola Free VPN or PowerVPN (free) or UFO VPN or X-VPN (Paid)]
- Once a VPN app installed, connect it Philippines server location.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Lite after selecting the appropriate location.
Currently PUBG suspended the registration process of PUBG Mobile Lite for new accounts temporarily. But registrations might be open again soon.
This is the easiest way to Play PUBG Mobile Lite on any Android phone before it launches in your country. If you are using a low-end smartphone and want to enjoy a Battle Royale experience then follow the above steps to Download and Install PUBG Lite in India Before Official Launch. If you have any queries regarding the post, leave the message in the comment box below.