PUBG Mobile has released the most-awaited Zombie Mode update in collaboration with Resident Evil 2. Other than Zombie mode, PUBG Mobile beta 0.11.0 also brings the moonlight mode for Vikendi map and added Sanhok in Arcade mode. The game is in beta stage and not officially released to everyone. However, if you don’t want to wait you can follow below steps to Download and Play PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode Right Now.
PUBG Mobile Beta 0.11.0 update with zombie mode brings new game mode called RE2: Sunset, in which players will have to fight to survive on Erangel map with zombies and other Resident Evil 2 bosses spawning around them, and killing them will grant players resources and items. Also, the main menu has also been updated with the Resident Evil 2 theme and music.
The last release of PUBG brings new features like the Vikendi snow map, Snowmobile vehicle, cross-server matchmaking, and many more features. Developers of PUBG also announced that they will released the PUBG Mobile Lite version for low-end devices. Download PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode from below and install it on your device.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 beta update Features
- Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Added a PC feature: damage stacking outside of safe zone. The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
- Added feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vinkendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
How To Download and Play PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode Right Now
Currently, Zombie mode in PUBG is available on the beta version and you need to sideload the apk. The global stable release of the update should take place before February 10. To Play PUBG Mobile Zombie mode right now, you need to download PUBG Beta v0.11.0 apk file. The size of the apk file is 1.9 GB. Once you download the apk, you have to install it on your smartphone just like any other app.
- Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 beta APK file – Download
- Go to the file location and tap on the APK file to install it on your device.
- Once the game is installed, Restart your phone.
- Launch the game and you’ll see the version 0.11.0 on the launch screen. (Social logins may not work on the Beta, so you have to play as guests)
It would be better if you would wait for the global release of the PUBG Mobile which most possibly released in February. However you are excited to test the Zombie mode right now, you can Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Beta from above and play Zombies mode, before the actual release. If you have any queries regarding the post, leave the message in the comment box below.