At Google I/O 2021, Google unveiled the all-new redesigned version of Android 12. The latest Android update brings with it a bunch of new features and privacy updates. The latest Developer Preview updates are already out and available for Pixel smartphones. Xiaomi also partnered with Google and brings the latest Android 12 beta update for Mi 11 Series.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Android 12 beta update brings the revamp material design but some features may still be under development. The update may not be available via OTA so if you are interested and want to update Mi 11 to Android 12, then follow the below steps to Download and Install Android 12 beta on Mi 11 Series.
Download Android 12 Beta for Xiaomi Mi 11 Series
The Android 12 Beta build is available for Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11i / Mi 11X Pro. Once you download the ROM, you can flash it via fastboot. Download Android 12 Beta for Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, and Mi 11i / Mi 11X Pro from below.
- Download Android 12 Fastboot ROM for Mi 11 – Download
- Download MIUI 12 beta (China) based on Android 12 for Mi 11 (venus) – Recovery ROM
- Download Android 12 Fastboot ROM for Mi 11 Ultra – Download
- Download Android 12 Fastboot ROM for Mi 11i/Mi 11X Pro/Redmi K40 Pro – Download
- The update will wipe your device completely. It is highly recommended that you back up your phone data before proceeding.
- Keep in mind that this is an early access build, which means there will be bugs and software issues, and it could brick your device.
- There are some known issues you might encounter with the Android 12 Beta, you can check it here.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
How to Install Android 12 beta on Mi 11 Series
You can easily Install Android 12 beta on Mi 11 Series via the fastboot method. To flash Android 12 beta ROM on Mi 11, you also need to have a Windows PC and phone with an unlocked bootloader.
- First, Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Download Android 12 Beta update for your Mi 11 from above.
- Now boot your device into the Fastboot mode by turning off your phone and pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power’ button at the same time.
- Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now run MiFlash.exe (open MI Flash Tool) and paste the path of ROM file folder path into the address bar.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash Android 12 ROM on your Mi 11 device.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 12 beta on Mi 11 Series. If you flashed Android 12 to your Mi 11 series device, let us know your experience with this update.