Today we discuss how to Download and Install Stock ROM for LeEco Le1S x507 Indian Version. Marshmallow Beta ROM for LeEco Le1S x507 is already available, and we already cover that. If you updated your device to Marshmallow and didn’t like it, you can easily revert back LeEco Le 1S to lollipop. Installing Stock ROM will Downgrade LeEco Le1S x507 from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1. Download Stock ROM for LeEco Le1S x507 from below.
Installing stock ROM not only Downgrade LeEco Le 1s from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1, but also Unroot LeEco Le1S x507. If you ever face any bug, stuck at bootloop or facing any issue and want to revert back to stock lollipop ROM then you are in right place. You can easily Download and Install Stock ROM for LeEco Le1S x507.
BENEFIT OF FLASHING STOCK ROM ON LeEco Le1S x507 –
- Downgrade – Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade LeEco Le1s from Marshmallow to Lollipop.
- Upgrade – If you’re on Lower version it will also upgrade your phone to a higher version.
- Unroot – You can flash stock ROM to unroot LeEco Le1S x507.
- Fix Bootloop – If you ever stuck at bootloop or facing heavy lag then you can flash stock ROM to fix that.
- Revert back to Stock – Flashing Stock ROM will revert LeEco Le1S to stock state.
- This method only works on LeEco Le1S x507.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. WeGuidegeekz.comis not responsible for any damage to your phone.
DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR LeEco Le1S x507 –
HOW TO INSTALL STOCK ROM ON LeEco Le1S x507
1) Download the latest SP Flash Tool from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download the Stock ROM zip file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now open flash_tool.exe as an administrator.
4) Select “Download-Agent” as “MTK_AllInOne_DA”.
5) Click on the Download Tab the click on the scatter-loading button.
6) Now select the Scatter-loading file (It should be in ROM Folder with file extension ‘.txt‘)
7) Change ‘Download Only’ to ‘Firmware Upgrade’ and make sure all option is checked.
8) Now press Cntl+Alt+S (This will Enable “Security Mode” and “Authentication File”)
9) Now Click on the “Auth File” Option and Select “auth_sv5.auth” file From SP_Flash_Tool Folder.
10) Now press the “Download” Button.
11) Now turn off your device and connect it to your PC via USB Cable with your phone with the battery in it.
12) Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your PC detect your Device.
13) Once the Firmware Flashing process completes, a Green Ring will appear.
14) Done. Now disconnect your device and reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock ROM for Leeco Le1s. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Via – XDA