Here we discuss How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3. Coolpad Note 3 is a popular device from Coolpad, and many users are already looking for a method to root Coolpad Note 3 and install TWRP recovery on it. TWRP Recovery helps you to Install a Custom ROM, or kernel on your device. Those who bought Coolpad Note 3 and looking for a root method can follow our step-by-step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3.
After flashing TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3, you can install custom ROMs, flash a custom kernel, take nandroid backup, install rooted apps and flash supersu to root Coolpad Note 3. Installing a custom recovery on Coolpad Note 3 will wipe the stock recovery and replace it with a new one. Follow below steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3.
To Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 all you need is SP Flash Tool, Scatter file, and Recovery file. All you have to do is place the scatter file and recovery file on Sp Flash Tool folder and flash it. You can check below steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Coolpad Note 3. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to60- 70% to prevent it for the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Download TWRP Recovery for Coolpad Note 3
- Download SuperSU to Root Coolpad Note 3
HOW TO ROOT AND INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON COOLPAD NOTE 3
Flash TWRP Recovery on CN3
1) Download the latest SP Flash Tool from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download TWRP Recovery (rename it to recovery.img) and save it on Sp flash Tool folder.
3) Now open flash_tool.exe as an administrator.
4) Click on the Download Tab the click on the scatter-loading button.
5) Now select the Scatter-loading file.
6) Click on the Download button and make sure only Recovery option is checked.
7) Now turn off your device and connect it to your PC via USB Cable with your phone with the battery in it.
8) Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your PC detect your Device.
9) Once the Firmware Flashing process completes, a Green Ring will appear.
10) Done. Now disconnect your device and Press Volume up and Power button till recovery comes on the screen. (This is important don’t reboot your device directly)
1) First, boot your device into TWRP Recovery by pressing Volume up + Power button simultaneously.
2) Now click on Install button and select supersu to root Coolpad Note 3.
3) Swipe to flash supersu.
4) Done! You successfully Root Coolpad Note 3.
This is the complete guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.