Good news for LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco users, the company starts rolling out the Marshmallow Update for LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco which is based on eUI 5.8.017s. The update is rolling out via OTA but for now, you have to manually download eUI 5.8.017S zip file to manually Update LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco to Marshmallow. The company announced the EUI 5.8.017S update for LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco via its official forum and posted the complete changelog there. Follow below guide to Update LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco to Marshmallow manually.
LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco Marshmallow Update is rolling out via OTA which upgrades the device from EUI v5.6 to EUI v5.8. To Update LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco to Marshmallow, your device should be running on EUI 5.5.014S version. The eUI 5.8.017S update zip size is 1.3GB and you need at least 2GB free space on your phone before Updating LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco to Marshmallow. Download LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco Marshmallow Update file from below
Also Check – How to Root & Install TWRP on Galaxy Note 7
The new eUI 5.8.017S Marshmallow Update for LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco brings numerous new features and optimizations like optimized system energy consumption, Dolby Atmos feature, new permission management, Do Not Disturb, Fingerprint App Lock, private message feature, latest June Android security patches, and many more. The update will be soon available for your device.But If you haven’t received the update and want to install manually, then follow our guide on How to Update LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Manually.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco (India). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it for the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Marshmallow OTA for LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco
How to Update LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco to Marshmallow eUI 5.8.017S
1) Download LeEco Le 1s & Le 1s Eco Marshmallow OTA File from above and save it on your phone internal storage.
2) Rename the zip file you downloaded to update.zip.
3) Go to the phone Settings–> System Update and press the 3 vertical dots menu button (Top Right Corner).
4) Now tap on a Local Update to begin the installation process.
5) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Update LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco to Marshmallow manually.If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.