Huawei Watch GT and Honor Watch magic are two best budget smartwatch available in the market. Both the watches come with the company’s own light OS, long battery life, and some good fitness tracking options but has a very limited number of watch faces and most of them are plain and boring. Although there is no official way to add more but we share a way to Install Watch Faces on Huawei Watch GT and Honor Watch Magic.
To Install watch faces on Huawei watch GT or Honor watch magic you will need to register for the UK or Chinese Huawei ID. You need the latest version 184.108.40.206 and Huawei Health beta app. Currently, the custom watch face is only available for developers with beta version Health App.
Developers already start working on creating new watch faces and shares on the forums which you can download and install it via Huawei Health beta app. These watch faces is only for developers, it might cause some unexpected issues, with the future updates designers can upload their works to watch face store and once approved, other users can download the watch face from official Huawei Health app.
Currently, Watch Face Store is only available for the Android device. If you own iPhone then you must pair and connect your watch to aa Android phone and after installing your desired watch face, re-connect it to your iPhone. Follow below steps to Install Watch Faces on Huawei Watch GT and Honor Watch Magic.
Pre Requirement –
- Your watch firmware version should be version 220.127.116.11 and your Huawei Health app version should be 18.104.22.1687 or above.
- You will need to register for the UK or Chinese Huawei ID.
- You need Huawei Health Beta app and Huawei Mobile Services.
- Your Watch should be connected to your smartphone.
How to Install Watch Faces on Huawei Watch GT and Honor Watch Magic
Installing Watch faces on Honor Watch Magic and Huawei Watch GT is very simple once you register for Huawei ID, you can install the Huawei Health Beta app and connect your watch to Android device to add your desired watch face.
How to create Huawei ID –
First, you need Huawei ID to install watch faces on Honor Watch Magic or Huawei Watch GT. If you don’t know how to create one, follow below guide.
- If you already have a HUAWEI ID, you can click Log In, Otherwise, you can use this link to register for new Huawei ID.
- You can register a HUAWEI ID with your email or mobile phone number.
- Select China as a country.
- Now fill all the required details and click REGISTER.
- Read and accept the HUAWEI ID Terms & Conditions, and click CONTINUE.
How to Get the new watch faces –
After creating the Huawei ID, you need Huawei Health Beta app and Huawei Mobile services on your Android device to get the new watch faces. Follow the below steps to get new watch faces on Huawei Watch GT and Honor Watch magic.
- First, download Huawei Health Beta app and Huawei Mobile Services apk from above and install it on your device.
- Now Open the Huawei Health beta app and log in with your new Huawei ID.
- Open Health app and Connect your watch to your Android device.
- In the Health app, tap on Watch icon.
- In the Watch Faces section, tap on More.
- You can see various options to choose from.
- You can also upload the custom watch face using the “+” sign.
- To use it, tap on Set as default.
Wrapping Up –
If you a Huawei or Honor watch user and missing good watch faces then you must try these guide to Install Watch Faces on Huawei Watch GT and Honor Watch Magic. For now, the new custom watch faces are available for designers only but soon you will get these in watch faces store.