OxygenOS 3.5 community build for Oneplus 3 is now available for download. Community Builds are the OnePlus’s way of collecting user feedback on upcoming versions of the software. OxygenOS 3.5 Community build for OnePlus 3 comes with a few new Features and improvements, but the main goal of releasing community build is to improve the speed and frequency of updates. Download OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for OnePlus 3 from below.
OxygenOS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 brings new and improved OnePlus apps, Improved camera software, various customization options, and several system UI improvements. So if you want early access to OnePlus Update then Download OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for OnePlus 3. Download OxygenOS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 from below.
Oneplus already released the Marshmallow based community build for Oneplus X. Now OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for OnePlus 3 is available. This update is not based on Android 7.0, but it will continuously update with new features and update. The new features include –
OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build Features –
- Several UI improvements
- New and improved OnePlus apps, including clock, weather and file manager
- Improved camera software
- More robust settings and customization features
Bugs on OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build
- Android Pay is not currently supported
- Only English is currently supported in several OnePlus apps
- Some performance issues
- Some UI issues when using custom themes
- System UI tuner is unstable (do not use); using the system UI tuner could cause serious issues that can only be resolved via factory reset
- You will need to re-register your fingerprints if you have fingerprint authentication enabled
- If you flash community build, you’ll receive community OTAs (but not official OTAs).
- Rolling back to official OxygenOS versions requires wiping data and cache.
- Take complete Backup of your data.
- You must have ADB and Fastboot driver installed on your PC.
Download OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for OnePlus 3
How to install OxygenOS 3.5 on OnePlus 3
1) Download OxygenOS 3.5 zip file from above and save it inside the folder where ADB files are installed.
2) Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode by turn off the phone and holding the Power and Volume down buttons.
3) Now in recovery, choose “Install from USB” and tap OK to confirm.
4) You see a screen with “You are in sideload mode”.
5) Connect your device to PC/Mac and run the following command.
adb sideload file name.zipFor Mac/Linux:
./adb sideload file name.zip
6) Now wait for a while for the device to update.
7) Done! Your device will automatically reboot to OxygenOS 3.5 Community build.
(Source – OnePlus)