Now you can update Oneplus X to Marshmallow by flashing latest OxygenOS 3.1.0 community build on Oneplus X. The latest Marshmallow based OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community Build for OnePlus X is an officially build and available via both OTA Update or by flashing full OxygenOS 3.1.0 Firmware file on OnePlus X manually. Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for Oneplus X from below.
OnePlus has been criticized earlier for their slow software update rollouts. The last updates make OnePlus X users unhappy as that was also based on Lollipop. But now latest Marshmallow based OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community Build for OnePlus X is now available. OxygenOS 3.1.0 for Oneplus X brings new apps like OnePlus Music Player,
OnePlus Gallery and also includes Launcher upgrades, Shelf UX improvements and General system performance improvement. So if you want Marshmallow based ROM then Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for Oneplus X to update Oneplus X to Marshmallow. Download Marshmallow based OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community Build for OnePlus X from below.
OnePlus X OxygenOS 3.1.0 Changelogs –
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Launcher upgrades
- New icon packs
- Google search bar UI customization
- New wallpaper picker
- Shelf UX improvements
- Long press boards to rearrange or remove
- General system performance improvement
- Settings changes
- New (native Android) app permissions
- New Alert Slider settings with more customization options
- New apps
- OnePlus Music Player
- OnePlus Gallery
- August 1 security patches for Android
Download Marshmallow based OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community Build for OnePlus X
- Please read the below instructions carefully before flashing. It may damage hardware if not done properly. I’m not responsible if any damage occurs to your device.
- This method will work only with OnePlus X stock Recovery.
- Flashing may lead to loss of data. We highly recommend to backing up all your important personal data before continuing.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
How to Install OxygenOS 3.1.0 on OnePlus X –
1) Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 Zip file for Oneplus X from above and save it to your SD card or Internal Storage.
2) Reboot your device into the Recovery Mode by pressing and hold Volume Down+Power Button
3) Now in Recovery select Install from local / Install from SD.
4) Now select the OxygenOs 3.1.0 Zip file and Click on Install to start the flashing process.
6) Now, wait till the installation complete.
6) Reboot and Done!
If you are facing any issues while installing OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community Build on OnePlus X, feel free to leave the comment in the comment section.