Battlegrounds Mobile India has been on our radar for months, and the game was recently made available for pre-registration on the Google Play Store. Early access for Battlegrounds Mobile India, or BGMI, is now available and may be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for a limited number of people. If you missed out on the early access release of Battlegrounds Mobile India, you may still Download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB files using the link provided below.
At this time, the Battlegrounds Mobile India beta test appears to be full. As a result, you might not be able to participate right now. Even if you don’t want to participate in the beta, you can still play Battlegrounds Mobile India. We’ve provided both the official Google Play Store and the Battlegrounds Mobile India Beta APK Download Link, along with a step-by-step installation tutorial.
Download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB
We’ve included a link to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India apk and OBB file. The size of the APK and OBB files are 72 MB and 637 MB, respectively. Before downloading the files, you must make sure that their devices have enough capacity.
- Download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK – Download
- Download Battlegrounds Mobile India OBB data – Download
How to Install Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB on Android
We’ll show you how to install Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android using a variety of methods. You’ll need to register a new account after downloading the game because you won’t be able to access your existing PUBG Mobile account.
Method 1 – Get Battlegrounds Mobile India Early Access via Google Play Store
- First, visit the Google Playstore and go to the testing page of Battlegrounds Mobile India. After opening the link, join the beta program.
- Once you have joined the beta program as a tester, you will get an option to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android smartphone with ease.
- Once the installation is complete, you can log in and play Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- The beta test for Battlegrounds Mobile India seems to be full at this moment. So you might not be able to join right now. However, it may open soon. You can wait for that or follow the below methods to install Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB manually.
Method 2 – Install Battlegrounds Mobile India with APK + OBB Files
- Download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB files from above.
- Install the Battlegrounds Mobile India apk and open it.
- You may get an error, close the app from the background and follow the next step. This step will also create a folder named ‘com.pubg.imobile’ inside the Android/OBB folder.
- Extract the OBB file you downloaded above and move the OBB file to the following directory: Android/OBB/com.pubg.imobile
- Now open the Battlegrounds Mobile India app and allow the storage permission.
- The game will open and it will ask you to pick between the low-spec and HD resource packs.
- Choose the one and follow further steps to complete the process.
How to Fix ‘Download failed because you may not have purchased this app’
There are chances you may face the issue Download failed because you may not have purchased this app after installing Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android. If you are facing such an issue then follow the below step to Fix Download failed because you may not have purchased this app issue.
- Make sure the name of the OBB file you downloaded is “main.15255.com.pubg.imobile.obb”.
- If the file name is different, rename it before putting it in the OBB folder.
- Before opening the app, make sure you allow required permissions from the app’s settings page.
Wrapping Up: Battlegrounds Mobile India Download links and Installation
Many players have received early access to Battlegrounds Mobile India, but if you don’t get the early access and want to try the game right now then Download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB from above and install it manually.