Today we discuss how to Download and Install Stock Firmware for UMI Super. This ROM is based on Marshmallow, and it’s quite stable. So if you want to update Umi Super to Marshmallow, then you are in the right place. Here we share Stock Firmware for UMI Super which is sp flashable ROM. Download Stock Marshmallow ROM for Umi Super from below. You can also check How to Root and TWRP on Umi Super.
Installing stock ROM not only Upgrade/Downgrade Umi Super, but also Unroot Umi Super. If you ever face any bug, stuck at bootloop or facing any issue and want to revert back to stock Marshmallow ROM then you are in right place. You can easily Download and Install Stock Firmware for Umi Super.
BENEFIT OF FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE ON UMI SUPER –
- Downgrade – Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade Umi Super.
- Upgrade – If you’re on Lower version it will also upgrade your phone to a higher version.
- Unroot – You can flash stock ROM to unroot Umi Super.
- Fix Bootloop – If you ever stuck at bootloop or facing heavy lag then you can flash stock ROM to fix that.
- Revert back to Stock – Flashing Stock Firmware will revert Umi Super back to stock state.
- This method only works on Umi Super.
- Back button is not working some times.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
DOWNLOAD STOCK FIRMWARE FOR Umi Super –
- Download Stock ROM for Umi Super
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool for Umi Super
- Download SP Flash driver and your device driver.
HOW TO INSTALL STOCK FIRMWARE ON Umi Super
1) Download the latest SP Flash Tool from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download the Stock ROM zip file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now open flash_tool.exe as an administrator.
4) Click on the Download Tab the click on the scatter-loading button.
5) Now select the Scatter-loading file (It should be in ROM Folder with file extension ‘.txt‘)
6) Click on the Download button and make sure all option is checked.
7) Now turn off your device and connect it to your PC via USB Cable with your phone with the battery in it.
8) Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your PC detect your Device.
9) Once the Firmware Flashing process completes, a Green Ring will appear.
10) Done. Now disconnect your device and reboot your device.
11) You can also check the detailed installation process with images from here – Flash Stock ROM on Umi Super.
Update Umi Super to Latest version (Manual OTA Method)
1) Download OTA file for Umi Super (rename it update.zip) and save it on internal memory or the SD card of your phone
2) Now Go to Settings –> About phone –> Wireless update
3) Tap 3-dot menu button at the top right corner and select Local updates.
4) Browse for the update.zip file and select it.
5) Now Tap on Install now and wait until the process finished.
6) Done! Your Umi Super updated to latest version.
This is the complete guide to Download and Stock Firmware for UMI Super. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.