Good news for LeEco Le Pro 3 users, the company starts rolling out the Marshmallow based eUI 5.8.020s update for LeEco Le Pro 3. The update is rolling out via OTA and you can also manually download eUI 5.8.020S zip file to manually Update Le Max 2 to Marshmallow. LeEco Le Pro 3 eUI 5.8.020s OTA Update announced via its official forum and posted the complete changelog there. Follow below guide to Download and Install LeEco Le Pro 3 eUI 5.8.020s OTA Update manually.
LeEco Le Pro 3 eUI 5.8.020s OTA Update is rolling out via OTA which upgrades the device to EUI v5.8.020s. LeEco Le Max 2 previously received the update and now you can download eUI 5.8.020s Stock ROM for LeEco Le Pro 3. The eUI 5.8.020S update zip size is 375GB and you need at least 1GB free space on your phone before Update LeEco Le Pro 3 to eUI 5.8.020s. Download LeEco Le Pro 3 eUI 5.8.020s OTA Update file from below.
The new eUI 5.8.020S Marshmallow Update for LeEco Le Pro3 brings numerous new features and optimizations, bug fixes and comes with latest December security patches. The update will be soon available for your device. But If you haven’t received the update and want to install manually, then follow our guide on How to Update LeEco Le Pro 3 to eUI 5.8 Manually.
LeEco Le Pro 3 EUI 5.8.020S FEATURES AND CHANGELOG –
- Update Log:
– 419.36MB package size
- GMS apps update
- Updated GMS package to 6.0_r10 for increases stability and security
- Added badge display support for app icons on desktop (YASSS)
- Decreased Bluetooth discovers ability duration to 20sec to save device resources
- App Permissions
- Optimized display of app permissions for the following apps (eliminated unnecessary permissions request at 1st app launch)
1. Backup Service
2. Bug Services
7. Email & Exchange
8. File Manager
11. LeEco Account
12. LeEco Cloud Service
15. Video Player
- General Enhancement & Bug Fixes
- Implemented a number of text translation improvements through UI
Before You Begin
- This method is only for LeEco LeEco Le Pro 3. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it for the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download LeEco Le Pro 3 eUI 5.8.020s OTA Update
HOW TO UPDATE LEECO LeEco Le Pro 3 TO EUI 5.8.020S
1) Download LeEco Le Pro 3 eUI 5.8.020s OTA File from above and save it on your phone internal storage.
2) Rename the zip file you downloaded to update.zip.
3) Go to the phone Settings–> System Update and press the 3 vertical dots menu button (Top Right Corner).
4) Now tap on a Local Update to begin the installation process.
5) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to downloading eui 5.8.019s and Update LeEco Le Max 2 to Marshmallow manually.If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.