Choosing a good smartphone can be a complicated task, especially if you are trying to narrow down one that plays music without any issues. You want to listen to the music without having to hook outside speakers up to it, or you might want to jam out through some earbuds and tune out everything around you.
This does not have to be as complicated as you may think because experts have taken the time to break everything down for you, so go through the 5 phones below and find the one that suits your lifestyle the best.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro – Even though there are some newer models available, and to be honest, they all work great for streaming music, the best so far is the Apple iPhone 11 Pro. It has a great set of built-in speakers and a good Bluetooth system to hook up to earbuds or a car stereo. The only problem with the 11 Pro is that it does not have a jack to plug in wired headphones, but since most things are Bluetooth capable now, it may not be too big of an issue for you.
- Samsung Galaxy S-20+ – The S10+ and S20+ are excellent phones for streaming music. The Samsung S20+ is produced with a 32-bit 384kHz DAC, making it one of the best on the market. The stereo speakers are tuned by AKG, which ensures crystal clear sound, and for those that are more old-school, it has a jack to plug in a wired set of earphones.
Keep in mind that a phone is only as good as the service, so check out all the Telstra mobile phone plans and pick the one that offers you plenty of music streaming capabilities without breaking the bank.
- LG V60 ThinQ – This phone may be a little hard to find, but it is absolutely the best mobile phone on the market if you like to use your plug-in style headphones. The LG V60 ThinQ has the best headphone jack setup in the industry. To make it even better, it has some great internal equalizer settings to optimize the music exactly how you like to listen.
- Sony Xperia 1 II – The Sony Xperia 1 II is a large phone that may be hard to pack around with you, especially if you have small hands, but it was designed with a 3.5mm headphone jack which opens up loads of listening possibilities (for wired headphones anyway.) The built-in speakers are also outstanding, but the point of having this Sony is to listen to music unimpeded by the interference many blue tooth devices experiences.
- Google Pixel 3 – The Google Pixel 3 is a fantastic all-around phone. It has a headphone jack and is designed so you can charge the phone while listening to music through a wired set of headphones. For those that prefer to listen to the built-in speakers you will be pleasantly surprised because they have good bass and mid-tones. They are not loud enough to tune out a room of people, but that is what headphones are for.
These five phones are not the only ones available on the market that will give you great sound while listening to music, but they are some of the top choices today. If your budget is a little less than these phones, look for an affordable alternative with some of the same features as the ones above. If you find one that is close but more affordable, it should be good enough to handle almost anything you need.
Test it out before you purchase it, if possible. Otherwise, research it and check what other consumers say about it. If it has a good reputation, and others are happy with it, you can bet that it will be a good phone for you that will allow you to listen to all your music whenever you want it playing.