Good news for OnePlus users latest Android Nougat Update for OnePlus 3 is now available as Open Beta 8. The update a beta build and not be available as OTA, so you have to manually install OnePlus 3 Nougat beta 8 to Update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat. Download Nougat zip from below to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat.
The new Android Nougat for OnePlus 3 brings all Nougat features like night mode, improved battery optimization, bundled notification, multi-window options, enhanced security update, and device specific features like New Notifications Design, New Settings Menu Design, Multi-Window View, Notification Direct Reply, and Custom DPI Support. You can manually Update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat by downloading the OTA file from below.
The Android 7.0 Nougat update for OnePlus 3 is only available for users who want some early access to the software and install it manually. OnePlus 3 Open Beta 8 OTA is now available for download and if you can’t wait for the official update then you are in the right place here we share a zip file to Update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat. Download OnePlus 3 Android 7.0 Nougat zip file from below.
OnePlus 3 Open Beta 8 OTA is 1.2GB in size which update OnePlus 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat. To update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat all you have to do is download the zip file and flash it via stock recovery or via push it via adb. Check below steps to Update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat manually.
OnePlus 3 Nougat Beta 8 Features –
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Added Quick Launch For 3rd Party Applications
- Improved Shelf Customization
Before You Begin
- This method is only for OnePlus 3. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it for the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
DOWNLOAD Open Beta 8 UPDATE FOR OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 3 Open Beta 8 OTA Zip – Download
HOW TO UPDATE OnePlus 3 TO ANDROID NOUGAT MANUALLY –
1) Download Moto G4 Nougat OTA Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
2) Reboot OnePlus 3 to Recovery mode.
3) In recovery mode select Install from Internal Storage.
4) Choose the zip file and wait.
5) Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
ADB Sideload method
1) Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot driver and installed it on your PC.
2) Download OnePlus 3 Open Beta 8 from above and save it where adb and fastboot are installed.
3) Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock option to install TWRP recovery on Lg Stylo 2 Plus. For that –
- Go to Settings> About Device.
- Scroll down and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Developer mode has been enabled on your device.
- Now find USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking and Enable it.
4) Connect your device to PC and open command window on the PC by –
- Go to Minimal ADB and fastboot folder.
- Press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in the folder.
- Now click on Open command window here.
5) Now check if your device connected correctly or not by passing below command. If it gives you output serial, then it’s connected otherwise check your device driver.
6) Now Boot OnePlus 3 into bootloader mode by pressing Volume down + Power button or by using the following command –
adb reboot bootloader
7) Connect your device to PC/Mac and run the following command.
adb sideload file name.zipFor Mac/Linux:
./adb sideload file name.zip
6) Now wait for a while for the device to update.
7) Done! Your device will automatically reboot to OxygenOS Open Beta 8.
TWRP Recovery Method
1) To install Nougat Open Beta 8 on Rooted OnePlus 3 you need Modified TWRP Download it from here – Download
2) Install the TWRP on your device.
3) Now download the full Nougat OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above.
3) Now boot into TWRP and Wipe Dalvik, System, Data & Cache.
4) Flash Beta 8 Full Zip and SuperSu (Optional)
This is the easiest way to Update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.