Good news for Moto users latest Android Nougat for Moto G4 Plus starts rolling out. Yesterday Motorola started soak testing in Brazil, but now Lenovo posted the release notes on its Indian customer service portal which confirmed Android Nougat for Moto G4 and G4 Plus starts rolling out. The Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus have become the first non-Nexus devices to receive the Android 7.0 update officially. Download Nougat zip from below to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat.
The new Android Nougat for Moto G4 Plus brings features like night mode, improved battery optimization, bundled notification, multi-window options, enhanced security update, and numerous features to enhance the user experience along with the October security patch. You can manually Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat by downloading the OTA file from below.
The Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus is rolling out in phase wise manner means maybe you will get the update tomorrow or maybe next 1-2 weeks. If you don’t want to wait for the update then you are in the right place here we share a zip file to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat. Download Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat zip file from below.
Moto G4 Plus Android Nougat OTA is 857MB in size which update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat. To update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat all you have to do is download the zip file and flash it via stock recovery. It won’t work with TWRP Recovery or modified system. Check below steps to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat manually.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Moto G4 Plus XT1643 XT1640 XT1642 XT1622 and XT1626. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it for the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
- Stock Rom with latest marshmallow update. (build ending in 139-63)
- Device with stock Recovery. It won’t work with TWRP Recovery.
Download Android Nougat OTA Update for Moto G4 Plus
- Moto G4 Nougat OTA Zip – Download
How to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat Manually –
1) Download Moto G4 Nougat OTA Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
2) Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery mode.
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold ‘Vol Up+Vol Down+Power’ button
- You will see no command with dead Android
- Now press Volume Up + power to enter into recovery mode.
3) In recovery mode select Apply update from SD Card.
4) Choose the zip file and wait.
5) Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
This is the easiest way to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.