Good news for Coolpad users latest Android Nougat for Coolpad Note 5 is now available for download. It is surprisingly fast for coolpad as many top OEM devices still didn’t receive the nougat update. Android 7.0 Nougat for Coolpad Note 5 is a beta version, and soon a stable version will be rolling out. Download Nougat zip for Coolpad Note 5 from below to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
The new Android Nougat for Coolpad Note 5 brings features like night mode, improved battery optimization, bundled notification, multi-window options, enhanced security update, and numerous features to enhance the user experience along with the October security patch. You can manually Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android Nougat by downloading the OTA file from below.
The Android 7.0 Nougat update for Coolpad Note 5 is a beta version and available only via manual flashing, and stable build will be available soon. If you don’t want to wait for the update then you are in the right place here we share a zip file to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat. Download Coolpad Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat zip file from below.
Coolpad Note 5 Android Nougat OTA is 2GB in size which upgrade Coolpad Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat. To update Coolpad Note 5 to Android Nougat all you have to do is download the zip file and flash it via stock recovery. It won’t work with TWRP Recovery or modified system. Check below steps to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android Nougat manually.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Coolpad Note 5. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it for the unexpected shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
- Stock ROM with latest marshmallow update.
- Device with stock Recovery. It won’t work with TWRP Recovery.
DOWNLOAD ANDROID NOUGAT OTA UPDATE FOR Coolpad Note 5
HOW TO UPDATE Coolpad Note 5 TO ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT MANUALLY –
1) First of all Download Android N for Coolpad Note 5 and extract it.
2) Now Download and Install the YGDP tool.
3) Now Open YGDP tool and use a password – 9527 to enter the YGDP Tool.
4) Now click on the Config tab and select the .CPB file from Android N folder.
5) Now click on Start.
6) Now connect your device to PC using USB cable in bootloader mode.
7) Now as soon as you connect the device, flashing procedure will start.
8) You will see ‘Flashing procedure successful’ message when the process is complete.
9) Now disconnect your phone and reboot.
10) Thats all! You successfully update Coolpad note 5 to Android Nougat .
This is the easiest way to Update Coolpad note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.