Good news for ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 users, the company starts rolling out the Marshmallow Update for ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 which is based on latest Android 6.0. The update is rolling out via OTA but if you don’t want to wait, you can manually download the zip file to manually Update ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 to Marshmallow. The company announced the Marshmallow update for ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 Version WW_V188.8.131.52 via its official website and posted the complete changelog there. Follow below guide to Update ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 to Marshmallow manually.
ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 Marshmallow Update is rolling out via OTA which upgrades the device from Android Lollipop to Marshmallow. To Update ASUS ZenPad S to Marshmallow, your device should be running on Android Lollipop. The ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 update zip size is 1.3GB, and you need at least 2GB free space on your phone before Updating ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 to Marshmallow. Download ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 Marshmallow Update file from below
Also Check – How to Root & Install TWRP on Galaxy Note 7
The new Marshmallow Update for ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 brings numerous new features and Add new features and new apps: Google Calendar, Facebook Messenger. The update also removes a dozen of pre-loaded apps and make your system clean. The update will be soon available for your device. But If you haven’t received the update and wanted to install manually, then follow our guide on How to Update ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Manually.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for ASUS ZenPad S 8.0. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it for the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
DOWNLOAD MARSHMALLOW OTA FOR ASUS ZenPad S 8.0
HOW TO UPDATE ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 TO MARSHMALLOW
1) First, Download the file from above and save it on your SD card and rename it as mofd_sdupdate.zip
2) Now enter Asus Zenpad S into recovery mode –
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Power+Volume up buttons.
- Power button when phone vibrates.
- Press Volume down twice until you see Recovery Mode and Hit power button.
3) Now wait until the process complete.
This is the complete guide to Update ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 to Marshmallow manually.If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.