Today we discuss how to Download and Install Stock ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Marshmallow Beta ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite is already available, and we already cover that. But the ROM is in beta stage and contain some bugs, so if you updated your device to Marshmallow and didn’t like it, you can easily revert back it to lollipop. Installing Stock ROM will Downgrade Coolpad Note 3 Lite from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1. Download Stock ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite from below.
Installing stock ROM not only Downgrade Coolpad Note 3 Lite from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1, but also Unroot Coolpad Note 3 Lite. If you ever face any bug, stuck at bootloop or facing any issue and want to revert back to stock lollipop ROM then you are in right place. You can easily Download and Install Stock ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
Benefit of Flashing Stock ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite –
- Downgrade – Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade Coolpad Note 3 Lite from Marshmallow to Lollipop.
- Upgrade – If you’re on Lower version it will also upgrade your phone to a higher version.
- Unroot – You can flash stock ROM to unroot coolpad note 3 lite.
- Fix Bootloop – If you ever stuck at bootloop or facing heavy lag then you can flash stock ROM to fix that.
- Revert back to Stock – Flashing Stock ROM will revert coolpad note 3 lite back to stock state.
- This method only works on Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.comis not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Download Stock ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite –
- Download Stock Lollipop ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool for Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Download SP Flash driver and your device driver.
How to Install Stock ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite
1) Download the latest SP Flash Tool from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download the Stock ROM zip file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now open flash_tool.exe as an administrator.
4) Click on the Download Tab the click on the scatter-loading button.
5) Now select the Scatter-loading file (It should be in ROM Folder with file extension ‘.txt‘)
6) Click on the Download button and make sure all option is checked.
7) Now turn off your device and connect it to your PC via USB Cable with your phone with the battery in it.
8) Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your PC detect your Device.
9) Once the Firmware Flashing process completes, a Green Ring will appear.
10) Done. Now disconnect your device and reboot your device.
11) You can also check the detailed installation process with images from here – Flash Stock ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
12) Extra step – Download and install minimal ADB tool.
13) Now connect your device to the computer.
14) Open the ADB tool and check device is connected or not.
15) Type this command
adb shell fctest system reboot
16) Now the phone is reboot and turned on.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Via – Coolpad Forum