WhatsApp launched WhatsApp Business which is designed to be used by small businesses to connect with customers more easily. WhatsApp Business creates dedicated business profiles with details like email address, business description, store addresses, and website and brings features like smart messaging tools like greetings, quick replies, away messages, and metrics. Anyone can easily Register & Setup WhatsApp Business Account within minutes.
WhatsApp Business is free and it allows you to list your business and keep in touch with your clients without any cost. The company also clarified that existing users can continue to use WhatsApp Business without changing the number. Users can register WhatsApp account with a business number or your existing WhatsApp personal number. Both the WhatsApp Messenger and WhatsApp Business apps can be used on the same device and registered with your different numbers.
Users have full control over the messages that they receive and if they don’t want to receive any more messages they can block any number including the messages coming from a business account. If the messages look like spam they can also report it. Check out WhatsApp Business App features and How to Register & Setup WhatsApp Business Account.
WhatsApp Business App Features:
- Business Profiles: Business profile option can be helpful for providing information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website.
- Labels: Your contacts or chats can be organized with labels, so you can easily find them again.
- Messaging Tools: Smart messaging tools provide options like quick replies, greeting messages, and away messages.
- Messaging Statistics: Access important metrics such as how many of your messages were successfully sent, delivered, and read.
- WhatsApp Web: Send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop.
How to Register & Setup WhatsApp Business Account
WhatsApp Business app is free to use and available on both Android and iPhone. WhatsApp business account can also be accessed on the web browser and computers. Follow below steps to setup and register WhatsApp Business account.
How to Create or Register WhatsApp Business Profile?
- Download WhatsApp Business App from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and Sign up using your mobile phone number.
- You can register with your existing WhatsApp personal number or create a fresh account with your new number.
- Complete your profile by entering your business details.
- Done! Above step will help you create a WhatsApp Business Profile. Follow further to know How to setup WhatsApp Business Profile.
Setup WhatsApp Business Account
Once you’re done creating your WhatsApp business profile, it’s now time to Setting up WhatsApp Business Profile. The WhatsApp Business app offers a few exciting features like smart messaging tools, an automated greeting and away messages. Check out how to set up WhatsApp for Business:
Setup Business Settings:
- Go to Settings > Business Settings > Profile
- Set the business description, business location, business category, email address and website to reflect on business profile
- Now set Business hours and working days, this can be useful if you have shops or small offices those can set the working hours.
WhatsApp Business Messaging Tools:
- Go to WhatsApp Business App > Settings > Business Settings > Messaging Tools
- You’ll see three available options: Away message, Greeting message, and Quick replies. You can set each of these depending on your requirements.
- Away Message: You can setup an automated away message when you’re unable to reply to your customers. You can also schedule the message and choose an option to contact you outside of business hours or all time.
- Greeting Message: Greeting message can be used to greet the customers the very first time they contact you or after 14 days of inactivity.
- Quick Replies: Quick replies let you save and reuse messages you frequently send so you can easily answer common questions in no time.
Setup WhatsApp Business Chat labels:
- Go to WhatsApp Business App >Labels
- The chat labels include – new customer, new order, pending payment, paid and order complete, and each of them has different colors for easier recognition.
- You can create new labels, edit existing ones, and change colors too.
- To add labels to a chat, you can choose a label and hit Save.
If you are a small business owner then you must have installed and setup WhatsApp Business app. WhatsApp Business app has some exciting features which can be very useful. Setting up WhatsApp Business profile is very easy and we shared WhatsApp business account features, Create WhatsApp Business Profile, and Setup WhatsApp Business Account. If you have any queries regarding the post, let us know by comment below.