“Your phone number is banned from using WhatsApp” Wait! What? Yes, you will see this message if you violate its terms and services and WhatsApp Banned your number permanently without any warning. You won’t able to use the application until WhatsApp removes the ban from your account. So is there any way to reactivate banned WhatsApp? Yes, there is a way to remove WhatsApp banned and we are sharing that with you.
Millions of people using WhatsApp daily and it is one of the most important ways to communicate today. However, if you violate WhatsApp TOS, you could end up with your WhatsApp account. Remember WhatsApp banned your number permanently without any warning or notified about it. It won’t work either by reinstalling the app or by changing the phone. You need to mail to WhatsApp support to activate banned WhatsApp Number.
WhatsApp says, “Be aware that we ban accounts if we believe the account activity is in violation of our Terms of Service. Please review the “Acceptable Use of Our Services” section of our Terms of Service carefully to learn more about the appropriate uses of WhatsApp and the activities that violate our Terms of Service.”
Reasons for WhatsApp account banned
Before sharing how to remove WhatsApp banned, first discuss why WhatsApp banned your number and what’s the reason to get banned. Check the below list of possible reasons for the WhatsApp ban.
- Sending bulk messages to unlisted contacts.
- Sending the same message to multiple users (unknown number) just like spamming.
- Multiple people were reporting your number as spam.
- Creating or Joining too many Groups in a very short period.
- Sending Massage just like unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, hoaxes
- Uploading content status which is abusive or it may contain adult things.
How To Remove WhatsApp Banned In 2019
- First, uninstall your existing WhatsApp and reinstall the app.
- Enter your phone number which was banned.
- Now you can see the message “Your phone number +91 9xxxxxxxx is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help”. Take a screenshot of this message.
- Click on the Support option.
- A contact support form is opened, mention your problem and your phone number and add the screenshot (Mention genuine reason and accept if you violate its terms and apologies about that)
- Click Next and scroll down.
- Choose This does not answer my problem
- Now your mail will open with your filled details and send the mail to [email protected]
- WhatsApp will reply to the mail and most probably if your appeal is genuine then WhatsApp will remove ban from your number.
Wrapping Up –
WhatsApp banned your number permanently if you intentionally violate its terms but if WhatsApp has banned your number mistakenly, then you can use the above method to lift the ban. Let me know if you are facing any issues regarding the above post.