Amazon comes up with some of the most interesting and amazing products which can be used by the audience. The latest product that has is the amazing Amazon Fire Stick. There are so many different features that would fulfill all the needs and requirements that people tend to have these days. This is especially pretty good news for the youngsters out there. One of the best things about it is you can easily Pair Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa.
Some of the most amazing features that Amazon Fire Stick has would be the voice search along with new parental controls as well. However, one of the biggest news about the Amazon Fire Stick which we absolutely love is that it can be easily paired with Amazon Alexa which is another great product by Amazon. So, how is one supposed to Pair Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa in the best way? Well, we are here to tell you all about it.
To link your Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa you must register both devices to the same Amazon account. If you only have one Firestick registered to your account, Alexa should complete the linking process automatically otherwise you need to use the Alexa app to pair. Each Alexa device can only be used to control a single Fire Stick.
How to Pair Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa
When you want to pair up Amazon Fire Stick with Amazon Alexa, then there are a few things that you will have to do right here. We have some tips which are going to be the best help to you to pair Fire Stick with Alexa. We are going to provide you with some step by step instructions to make your job even easier. There are two ways to control your fire stick with Alexa. First either from Alexa app or from Firestick TV.
Method 1 – Pair Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa from Alexa App
- Open the Alexa app on your Android device.
- Select the menu button, represented by three horizontal lines located in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Now open Settings and then select TV & Video.
- Choose the fireTV option.
- Select Link Your Alexa Device.
- Select the device that you want to link with Alexa in the list of your available Fire TV devices and choose Continue.
- Select the device that you’d like to use to control the Fire TV and choose Link Devices.
- Now you can see your linked devices within the app. You can also unlink a device or link another Fire TV to Alexa within the app.
Method 2 – Pair Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa from TV
- First access the Settings menu of the Amazon Fire TV by pressing the home button for some time.
- Now Go to TV & Video and select Fire TV.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Link Devices to confirm your selection.
So, these are some of the simple steps that the users need to follow in order to ensure that the Amazon Alexa device is paired properly with their Amazon Fire Stick. By doing this, they will easily be able to establish a connection between Amazon Alexa and Fire Stick. So, go ahead and try it out right now.