Android 7.1.1 based OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3/3T starts rolling out via OTA. The new update added many new features and brings the latest security patch. OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T rolling out via out and users will soon receive the notification on their device. If you are already using the OxygenOS 4.1.1, then you will receive an OTA shortly, otherwise we will also provide the OTA File as well as full ROM with that you can manually install OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3/3T. You can download OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3/3T from below. Also Check OxygenOS 4.1.1 full ROM for OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 3 already released the nougat update for Oneplus 3 and now you can update OnePlus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.1.3 which includes many new features. Check below how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3/3T.
OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 is OTA eligible and will be rolled out once it is ready. If you can’t wait for the OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA update, then you can manually download OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA zip file and flash it via ADB Sideload. The update is 1.4GB in size and can be flash from stock recovery. Download OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3/3T from below.
OxygenOS 4.1.3 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
- This method only works on OnePlus 3/3T.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.1.3 FOR ONEPLUS 3/3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.1 to OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA for OnePlus 3 – Coming Soon
- Full OxygenOS 4.1.3 zip file for OnePlus 3 –Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.1.1 to OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA for OnePlus 3T –Download
- Full OxygenOS 4.1.3 zip file for OnePlus 3T –Download, Mirror
INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.1.3 ON ONEPLUS 3/3T
1) Download OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA zip file from above and save it inside the folder where ADB files are installed.
2) Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode by turn off the phone and holding the Power and Volume down buttons.
3) Now in recovery, choose “Install from ADB” and tap OK to confirm.
4) You see a screen with “You are in sideload mode”.
5) Connect your device to PC/Mac and run the following command.
adb sideload file name.zipFor Mac/Linux:
./adb sideload file name.zip
6) Now wait for a while for the device to update.
7) Done! Your device will automatically reboot to OxygenOS 4.1.3.
Follow the above guide to Install OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3/3T or alternately you can flash the full ROM via TWRP Recovery. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.