Android 7.1.1 based OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T starts rolling out via OTA. The new update brings the official Android 7.1.1 Nougat, added many new features, and brings the latest security patch level March. OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T rolling out via out and users will soon receive the notification on their device. If you are already using the OxygenOS 4.1.0, then you will receive an OTA shortly, otherwise we will also provide the OTA File as well as full ROM with that you can manually install OxygenOS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3T. You can download OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T from below.
OnePlus 3 already released the nougat update for Oneplus 3t and now you can update OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.1 which includes many new features. Check below how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T.
OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T is OTA eligible and will be rolled out once it is ready. If you can’t wait for the OxygenOS 4.1.1 OTA update, then you can manually download OxygenOS 4.1.1 zip file and flash it via ADB Sideload. The update is 1.4GB in size and can be flash from stock recovery. Download OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T from below.
OxygenOS 4.1.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes
- This method only works on OnePlus 3T.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.1.1 FOR ONEPLUS 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.0 to OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T – Download
- Full OxygenOS 4.1.1 zip file for OnePlus 3T – Download
INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.1.1 ON ONEPLUS 3T
Via – OnePlus