OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3/3T starts rolling out via OTA. The new update added many new features which you can check from below and weigh 90mb. OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3/3T rolling out via out and users will soon receive the notification on their device. If you are already using the OxygenOS 4.0.2, then you will receive an OTA shortly, otherwise we will also provide the OTA File as well as full ROM with that you can manually install OxygenOS 4.0.3 on OnePlus 3/3T. You can download OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3/3T from below.
OnePlus 3 already released the nougat update for Oneplus 3/3t and now you can update OnePlus 3 to OxygenOS 4.0.3 which includes many new features. Check below how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3T.
OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3/3T is OTA eligible and will be rolled out once it is ready. If you can’t wait for the OxygenOS 4.0.3 OTA update, then you can manually download OxygenOS 4.0.3 zip file and flash it via ADB Sideload. The update is 90Mb in size and can be flash from stock recovery. Download OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3 from below.
OxygenOS 4.0.3 Features and Changelogs –
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio Parameters and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
Known Issues and Fixes
- Wi-Fi disconnections
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections, please go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi (Top right hand corner) > Scroll to bottom of the page and check the IP address format (IPv4 = Single line, IPv6 = Multiple lines)> If the IP address is IPv6 based, then turn off the IPv6 Support toggle and see if the disconnections stop.
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections due to switches between WiFi and data, please try turning off the Smart Wi-Fi Switcher at Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi and see if the disconnections stop
- This method only works on OnePlus 3/3T.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
DOWNLOAD OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3/3T
- OxygenOS 4.0.2 to OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3 – Download
- Full OxygenOS 4.0.3 zip file for OnePlus 3– Download
- OxygenOS 4.0.2 to OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3T – Download
- Full OxygenOS 4.0.3 zip file for OnePlus 3T – Download
INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.0.3 ON ONEPLUS 3/3T
Via – OnePlus