OxygenOS 3.5.4 community build for Oneplus 3 is now available for download. If you are using an older community build, you should receive an OTA update notification about this build soon otherwise, you have to download OxygenOS 3.6.4 for OnePlus 3 from below and flash manually. OxygenOS 3.5.4 Community build for OnePlus 3 comes with a few new Features and improvements, but the main goal of releasing community build is to improve the speed and frequency of updates. Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 Community Build for OnePlus 3 from below.
OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3 Added new App Lock feature, Increased system stability, Improved the quality of expanded screenshots, and several system optimizations. So if you want early access to OnePlus Update then Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 Community Build for OnePlus 3. Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3 from below.
Oneplus already released the Stable OxygenOS 3.2.7 for Oneplus 3. Now OxygenOS 3.5.4 Community Build for OnePlus 3 is available. This update is not based on Android 7.0, but it will continuously update with new features and update. The new features include –
OXYGENOS 3.5.4 COMMUNITY BUILD FEATURES –
- Added new App Lock feature
- Fixed keyguard crashes when enabling sim card lock in multiple languages
- Optimized accent colors in default themes
- Optimized translations for certain languages
- Improved the quality of expanded screenshots
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
- If you flash community build, you’ll receive community OTAs (but not official OTAs).
- Rolling back to official OxygenOS versions requires wiping data and cache.
- Take complete Backup of your data.
- You must have ADB and Fastboot driver installed on your PC.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.5.4 COMMUNITY BUILD FOR ONEPLUS 3
HOW TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 3.5.4 ON ONEPLUS 3
1) Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 zip file from above and save it inside the folder where ADB files are installed.
2) Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode by turn off the phone and holding the Power and Volume down buttons.
3) Now in recovery, choose “Install from USB” and tap OK to confirm.
4) You see a screen with “You are in sideload mode”.
5) Connect your device to PC/Mac and run the following command.
adb sideload file name.zipFor Mac/Linux:
./adb sideload file name.zip
6) Now wait for a while for the device to update.
7) Done! Your device will automatically reboot to OxygenOS 3.5.4 Community build.
(Source – OnePlus)