OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3 starts rolling out via OTA. The new update is a small hotfix update which fixes ringtone issue related to alert slider and lags during gaming. OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3 rolling out via out and users will soon receive the notification on their device. If you are already using the OxygenOS 3.2.6, then you will receive an OTA shortly, otherwise we will also provide the OTA File which is only 6.7MB soon. You can download OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3 from below.
OnePlus 3 already released the v3.5.1 community build and now you can update OnePlus 3 to OxygenOS 3.2.7 which includes hotfix patch. With this rollout, the OnePlus 3 fixes ringtone issue related to alert slider and lags during gaming. Check below how to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3.
OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3 is OTA eligible and will be rolled out once it is ready. If you can’t wait for the OxygenOS 3.2.7 OTA update, then you can manually download OxygenOS 3.2.7 zip file and flash it via ADB Sideload. The update is 6.7Mb in size and can be flash from stock recovery. Download OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3 from below.
OxygenOS 3.2.7 Features and Changelogs –
- Fixed Ringtone issue related to alert slider.
- Fixed lagging under some gaming.
- This method only works on OnePlus 3.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.2.7 FOR ONEPLUS 3
- OxygenOS 3.2.6 to OxygenOS 3.2.7 – Download
- Full OxygenOS 3.2.7 zip file – Coming Soon
INSTALL OXYGENOS 3.2.7 ON ONEPLUS 3
Via – OnePlus