OxygenOS 3.1.0 for Oneplus Two is now available for download. The new update doesn’t bump the Android version to Android Nougat, and it’s still Marshmallow but contains new features and bug fixes. OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two rolling out via out and users will soon receive the notification on their device. The new update brings the latest August security patch, along with the fix for QuadRooter vulnerability. You can download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two from below.
Unlike OnePlus 3, Oneplus Two doesn’t release the community build but release the new update Oxygen OS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two which brings new features and fixes. With this rollout, the OnePlus Two Improved Doze Mode performance, Fixed some notification issues, Added media sound toggle for the alert slider, Implemented Quadrooter patch, and some general bug fixes. Check below how to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus 2.
OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus 2 is OTA eligible and will be rolled out once it is ready. If you can’t wait for the OxygenOS 3.1.0 OTA update, then you can manually download OxygenOS 3.1.0 zip file and flash it via Stock recovery. The update is only 29Mb in size and can be flash from stock recovery. Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two from below.
OxygenOS 3.1.0 Changelogs –
- Fixed some notification issues
- Improved Doze Mode performance
- Added media sound toggle for alert slider
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue
- Implemented August 1 security patches for Android
- Implemented Quadrooter patch
- General bug fixes
- This method only works on OnePlus Two.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two
Install OxygenOS 3.1.0 on OnePlus Two
1) Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 firmware for OnePlus Two from the above and save it on your device.
2) Boot your OnePlus Two into Recovery Mode by-
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together.
3) In Recovery Mode select Install from local / Install from SD.
4) Select OxygenOS 3.1.0 Zip and tap on Install.
5) Done! now wait until the installation complete.
This is the complete guide to Install OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Via – OnePlus