Latest Android 10 based OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro starts rolling out. The new OxygenOS 10.5.6 update for OnePlus 8 Pro fixes green tint issue and brings system and camera improvement. Download OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro. The update is incremental and rolls out in a phase-wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update OnePlus 8 Pro to OxygenOS 10.5.6 manually with the below method. Download OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro from below.
The new OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro brings many changes (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 10.5.6 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 10.5.6
OxygenOS 10.5.6 Features and Changelogs –
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Refined the dirt detection capability to be more accurate than ever
- Improved the camera’s shooting experience with the front camera
- Improved the stability
- Communication stability further enhanced
- This method is only for OnePlus 8 Pro.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro
- OxygenOS 10.5.6 update for OnePlus 8 Pro OTA link (OxygenOS 10.5.5 to OxygenOS 10.5.6) – Europe (IN11BA), International (IN11AA), India (IN11DA)
- OxygenOS 10.5.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 8 Pro – Europe (IN11BA), International (IN11AA), India (IN11DA)
How to Install OxygenOS 10.5.6 Update on OnePlus 8 Pro
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS 10.5.6 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS 10.5.6 OTA on OnePlus 8 Pro by typing below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS 10.5.6 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot OnePlus 8 Pro into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 10.5.6 OTA update file on your OnePlus 8 Pro.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 10.5.6 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro (OTA + Full ROM). Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.