Latest Android 10 based OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T starts rolling out. The new OxygenOS 10.5.5 update for OnePlus 8T fixes include improved touch sensitivity on the screen edges, improved video smoothness in Motion graphics smoothing, better white balance and autofocus in low-light environments, better mobile data and Wi-Fi transmission stability, and more. Download OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T. The update is incremental and rolls out in a phase-wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 8T to OxygenOS 10.5.5 manually with the below method. Download OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T from below.
The new OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T brings many changes (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 10.5.5 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 10.5.5
OxygenOS 10.5.5 Features and Changelogs –
- Optimized touch sensitivity on the screen edges
- Optimized the display effects
- Improved video smoothness in Motion graphics smoothing
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Simplified interaction experience for Bedtime mode
- Improved accuracy of white balance and focus in a dark environment
- Improved the smoothness and stability
- Enhanced the mobile data and Wi-Fi transmission stability
- This method is only for OnePlus 8T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T
- OxygenOS 10.5.5 update for OnePlus 8T OTA link (OxygenOS 10.5.4 to OxygenOS 10.5.5) – Europe (IN11BA), International (IN11AA)
- OxygenOS 10.5.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 8T – Europe (IN11BA), International (IN11AA)
How to Install OxygenOS 10.5.5 Update on OnePlus 8T
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS 10.5.5 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS 10.5.5 OTA on OnePlus 8Tby typing below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS 10.5.5 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot OnePlus 8T into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 10.5.5 OTA update file on your OnePlus 8T.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 10.5.5 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8T (OTA + Full ROM). Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.