Now you can use a JioMart WhatsApp number to order your groceries. JioMart is a joint venture between Reliance Retail and Reliance Jio. It is an online to offline e-commerce platform where customers can place an order online but can get the products offline (nearest local retail stores). Check below How to Order Groceries from JioMart using WhatsApp.
Reliance Industries entered into the retail market with the online store JioMart on WhatsApp just a few days after the deal between Facebook and Reliance Jio. Recently Facebook acquired around 10% stake in Jiofor 5.7 Billion USD.
The JioMart app will soon be available on Google Playstore and Apple app store. But for now, you aren’t required to download a separate app to order using this method. JioMart now has a dedicated WhatsApp business account +918850008000 and all you have to do is send Hi message to this. The service currently available in Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan areas of Mumbai, Maharashtra, and soon will be launched across the country. You can check the benefits of JioMart and check the below steps to order groceries from JioMart using WhatsApp.
- No Question Ask Return Policy – The biggest advantage of using JioMart is its No Question Ask Return Policy, which is helping the customers to order products without any problem.
- Express Delivery – It provides express delivery times and offering savings like never before.
- JioMart Registration – They are offering free Rs 3000 to early adopters who are registering early for the JioMart.
- Free Home Delivery – They provide free home delivery with no minimum order value.
- Vast range of products – It has many stores and 50,000+ grocery products.
How to Order Groceries from JioMart using WhatsApp
To order Groceries from Reliance JioMart using WhatsApp, the customer has to follow the simple given steps. Keeping in mind that the orders placed by 7 pm every day will be available for pick up at your nearest ‘JioMart Kirana’ within the next two days. Here is a step by step guide on how to how to order on JioMart by using WhatsApp.
- Firstly, save JioMart WhatsApp Number: 8850008000 on your phone.
- After saving the number, send the ‘Hi‘ message to this contact.
- A link will be sent to the persons WhatsApp chat window which would be valid for 30 mins.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed to a new page.
- The customer will have to fill the basic details like the address and phone number.
- Once the details are filled, a catalogue of the products would be available.
- Select the items available and place your order.
- After placing the order this information would be forwarded to the local Kirana store with the complete details about the customer.
- The customer would also receive the details about the store to whom the order has been placed.
- Lastly, the person has to pick up the order or ask for the home delivery from the specified store and pay in cash for it.
JioMart will also start commercial operations and maybe soon selling other products like Medicines, electronics, smartphones, and different categories. JioMart has the potential to compete with Grofers and Big Basket, However, there are few improvements needed like the service does not offer an online payment option yet or orders placed on JioMart WhatsApp service cannot be changed, canceled, or modified.