OnePlus Band is the company’s first-ever fitness tracker that helps you keep track of your workouts, blood oxygen levels, heart rate, sleep patterns, and notifications. It connects with any Android smartphones via a companion app called OnePlus Health. Initially, the OnePlus band lacked support to synchronize with third-party apps but with the latest update v1.3.2, users can Sync OnePlus Band to Google Fit.
The latest update to the OnePlus Band companion app is enabling sync with Google Fit. The latest version of OnePlus Health available on Google Play. Once updated, the option to link data with Google’s fitness app will appear on the home screen. This option in the app can be found with the name ‘Link to Google Fit’. Check below steps on How to Sync OnePlus Band to Google Fit.
How to Sync OnePlus Band to Google Fit
To enable Google Fit integration with the OnePlus band, you need to update the OnePlus Health app to version 1.3.2. After that, you will get an option to link OnePlus band to Google Fit.
- Open the Google Play app and update the OnePlus band to the latest version v1.3.2.
- After updating the app, you should see a card asking you to “Share data with Google Fit” right at the top.
- Click on the Settings.
- Now choose the Google account from which you want to share your data.
- When asking for permission, allow it.
- Done, now all the data collected from your OnePlus Band (step counts, heart rate, and sleep data) will be synced with the Google Fit app.
If you are an OnePlus Band owner then you should update the companion Health app to take advantage of the new Google Fit integration. The latest app update and overall software experience on the OnePlus Band are quite good and it should definitely improve with future updates.