Background music is such a crucial part of any multimedia content. It makes your video more creative without dragging things out or adding onto the runtime. Finding quality background music for video can be a huge challenge. Most of the music tracks you find online are not copyright free.
If you use music without the permission of the owner, you might face copyright issues. And obtaining the license to use copyrighted music can be time-consuming and expensive. If you don’t want that Google takes down your video then either you give credit their music in the video description or the end slate or get royalty free music for video.
What is Royalty-Free Music?
There are two types of music you found on the internet, free music for YouTube videos and royalty free music. With free music, you can download the music for free, but it’s not necessarily free to use. You might face copyright issues.
Royalty-free music doesn’t mean that the music is free. You have to spend a one-time licensing fee, and you can use the music for free in a video whenever you want to. There are lots of websites out there that offer different categories of songs, licensing options, and music experience. A company like HookSounds an easier, faster, and cheaper way to get access to songs that you can use in your videos.
How to Get Royalty Free Music For Video
The HookSounds site is filled with hundreds of royalty-free tracks that can be used by anyone for any purpose. It is a simple site with an easy interface, a great selection of music and a useful search function. Users can browse the catalogue by artists, tags, moods, and more, which makes the navigation easy and smooth.
Features of HookSounds :
- Easy to use UI: The design of this music site is very user-friendly. You can browse the catalogue by music, artists, tags, moods, and more. You can click the play button to listen to music for a while and also you can download the music direct from the homepage. Also, each music track has a clear and detailed description of the usage.
- No Copyright Claim: With HookSounds, you won’t face copyright issue. The service owns the copyright to all its tracks. You get a lifetime licence for downloaded music, and if you come across any issue, they will handle it directly for you, without the need for any other party involved.
- Exclusive Music: HookSounds offers the music that you can use for whatever purpose you need. All the HookSounds music are exclusive, and you won’t find them anywhere else on the internet other than in the HookSounds website.
- Access the Full Library: If you get the subscription from HookSounds, you get access to the entire library with unlimited downloads. You can download as many tracks as you want.
- Sound Effects: HookSounds also start offering sound effects in addition to music. This is part of its existing service so that any existing subscriber will have access to them as part of their existing plan.
- Pricing: HookSounds offers a variety of price plans depending on what you need. You can choose either individual licenses for one-off products, so you don’t need to pay for more than you need or for commercial purposes. You can choose from Premium, Business, or Enterprise and a monthly subscription start from $29/month.
If you want to get royalty-free music for a video project, HookSounds is one of the best options. Just sign up the website, there is the entire list of royalty-free background music for videos waiting for you to discover.