Recently Realme announced Android 10 based Realme UI for Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro and now the company starts registering users for Early Access of Realme UI for Realme 3 and Realme 3i. Selected users who fill the form get the update with the latest Realme UI and features like Visuals update, smart sidebar, Navigation Gestures 3.0, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, Gaming optimization, battery, and security optimization and many more.
Realme UI update for Realme 3 and Realme 3i is almost ready and will begin the rollout very soon. At first, the Realme UI update will be rolled out to the limited number of users who filled the Google form and got selected. And after a few days, the update will be rolled out for all users. So if you want to Get Early Access of Realme UI for Realme 3 and Realme 3i then follow the below steps.
- Once you update Realme 3 to Realme UI, you can’t go back to the current version or any previous version! Please think carefully.
- Before you proceed, take a complete backup of everything important.
- The early access version may have bugs and it will impact on your phone. Some functions may not operate properly.
- There may be some third-party application versions that aren’t compatible with Android 10.
- Please ensure that available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
How to Get Early Access of Realme UI for Realme 3 and Realme 3i
Interested users who want early access to the update need to fill a Google form by providing the IMEI number of their device and Realme Community username. After that, the Realme Community team will verify the provided information and will release the A.27 version to the verified users. After updating to A.27 versions, users need to apply again under the Software Update section to get a Realme UI update on their device. Once enrolled, users won’t have an option to exit the early access program.
- Fill-up the Google form and share the necessary details – Google Form
- If all the information shared by you is correct and if you are selected for the program, you will get the special version A.27.
- Make sure you update your device to the given ROM version.
- After updating to the A.27, you can Open settings -> Software Update -> Tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner -> Trial version -> Submit details and Apply now.
If you are a Realme 3/3i user and want to update your device to Realme UI then you should follow the above process. Once you follow the above steps and fill the Google Form, you will Get Early Access of Realme UI for Realme 3 and Realme 3i. If you have any doubts, comment below.