Nova Launcher has been around for a long time and still most popular, customizable, and reliable launchers on the market. Nova launcher lets you customize every aspect of the UI including folders, dock, search bar, icons, and more and getting awesome new features every month. It let you switch between Nova Search and Google Seach for the search bar in the desktop and users now Enable Google Now Integration in Nova Launcher Home Screen.
Nova Google Companion let you Enable Google Now Integration in Nova Launcher Home Screen. After installing the app, just swipe left, and Google is ready to assist you with all the information. The app will work with a free version of Nova launcher also and it doesn’t need root access.
The Companion app is not available on Play Store but you can download it from below and install it on your device. The app works on Nova Launcher 5.2-beta2 or higher and works on all Android devices running Android 6.0 Marshmallow or higher. To get Google Feed in Nova launcher and to make it work properly make sure that the Infinite Scroll option is turned off.
How to Enable Google Now Integration in Nova Launcher Home Screen
To enable Google Now integration in Nova Launcher Home Screen, you need to download Nova Google Companion. After installing it, head over to Nova Settings > Integration and turn on the Google Discover option to access Google Now on Home screen.
- Download and Install Nova Launcher from Play Store – Download
- Once installed, press your home button and set Nova as your default home screen app.
- After Customizing your launcher, go to Nova settings and open the Desktop menu, then disable the “Infinite scroll” option [Important].
- Download Nova Companion app and Install it on your device – Download, Mirror
- Once the companion app installed, head over to Nova Settings > Integration and turn on the Google Discover option.
- Done! Google Feed on Nova Launcher is ready
Customizing or Disabling Google Now Integration
There are a few tweaks which you can find in the Integration tab of the Nova Settings menu. First is the animation tweaks and the second one is Edge swipe, which allows you to swipe in from the left edge of any home screen to enable Google Now page and the last one is Theme which Enables Dark Theme in the Google Feed on Nova Launcher. Check how to enable edge swipe and disable Google Feed Integration on Nova Launcher.
- Go to Nova Settings.
- Head over to Integration option.
- Enable the switch next to “Edge swipe.”
- To Disable Google Now Integration, simply toggle the switch ahead of Google Discover.
Personally, I like the integration of the Google Now Page in Nova Launcher. I’m using it for a long time and it works flawlessly. If you are using Nova as your default browser then I highly encourage you to try it. For any queries comment below.